Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fringe Season 4: All of my posts in one place

As I'm waiting for the final season of Fringe, I'm reviewing the things I've written about season 4. I like making lists, so below are the links to:
- all of my season 4 reaction posts. These are my thoughts I wrote on Tumblr after watching each episode.
- season 4 posts on this blog
- an article I wrote for Hypable.com

Needless to say, each post has spoilers.

Reaction posts on Tumblr:
4.01: Neither Here Nor There
4.05: And Those We Left Behind
4.08: Back to Where You've Never Been
4.09: Enemy of My Enemy
4.12: Welcome to Westfield (and a second post)
4.13: A Better Human Being
4.14: The End of All Things
4.16: Nothing As It Seems
4.21 and 4.22: Brave New World: Parts 1 and 2 (a back and forth discussion between my friend and me)

Blog posts here:
Fringe Season 4—A Paradox? - Pre-season 4 speculation
Fixing the Future - A discussion of how time travel operates in Fringe, Back to the Future, Doctor Who, and The Terminator
An Open Letter to FOX
Are Fringe and Community Breaking the Fourth Wall? (spoilers for Brave New World: Parts 1 and 2 and the season 3 finale of Community)

On Hypable:
Fixing Fringe's Universe(s) - season 4 speculation (winter hiatus, between episodes 7 and 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment